You are in a hurry and want your important document to print instantly, but what? If your document has printed faded text and you are assuming that the level of black ink has reduced. You may get frustrated when you are facing such a situation and wondering to know the exact reason why your printer won't print black.
You are not the only one many users have reported, so we have come up with a proper solution to the issue with its reason.
How to Fix Printer Not Printing Black
Let’s proceed to know the ways to resolve my printer won't print black issues.
- Begin with cleaning your cartridge, dust or any other particles may accumulate on it that may hinder the black nozzle to work properly.
- Low ink levels may be the most common cause. If so, then fill out the black ink in the cartridge.
- Running a printer troubleshooter may remove the glitches and you may print properly.
- Clean the print head nozzles as they may be clogged due to which printer fails to print the black color.
- Make sure adequate power is supplied to your printer, insufficient power supply may be the cause of my printer won't print black issues.